Tuesday, November 24, 2015

End of Term 2 - 33/122

So, this is the end of my second term with WGU and I have missed out on completing a class. English Comp 1. Unless I can finish all 4 tasks before tomorrow night it will show up as Failed on my term list.

The other classes in this term were Intro to IT, which was a relatively easy, College Mathematics and Elements of Effective Communication.

Tips:

College Mathematics: I had to buy a new calculator, one without the "solve()" function. I bought the TI-83 and it should serve me well in my other math classes. But you can pass this class with a very basic calculator, it's all about remembering the formulas.

Elements of Effective Communication: The test is pretty straight forward, make sure you watch the videos so that you can get the vocabulary right but a lot of the test is commonsense. The presentation portion is actually pretty cool how they do it, you write up a short paper about your presentation first. It is something I will probably be doing for all of my presentations going forward. Just remember to cite your sources, and for the presentation put your full sources in text to go along with your video and you should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment